Thursday, November 13, 2008


MORMON MISSIONARIES SANS MAGIC UNDERWEAR
While googling pictures of Mormon missionaries, I seemed to be overwhelmed by these images! My goodness. In my many years on this planet, my gaydar has become “state of the art” as they say. Straight men don’t look this good! Well hardly ever.
These are all Mormon boys sans magic underwear.
I just wanted a picture of a couple of cute missionary boys, like the ones who show up on my doorstep from time to time. Generally they leave running for their bicycles. I invite them in and offer to pleasure them. They never show up on my doorstep looking like these allegedly unsullied fellows. But generally, they are good looking, well built…and blonde.
I’m looking forward to this Saturday when Denver again shows its’ rainbow colors in support of gay marriage in California.
We had our own bullshit dilemma in 1992 when 53% of Coloradoans voted in favor of discriminating against gays.
Neither the state of Colorado, through any of its branches or departments, nor any of its agencies, political subdivisions, municipalities or school districts, shall enact, adopt or enforce any statute, regulation, ordinance or policy whereby homosexual, lesbian or bisexual orientation, conduct, practices or relationships shall constitute or otherwise be the basis of, or entitle any person or class of persons to have or claim any minority status, quota preferences, protected status or claim of discrimination. This Section of the Constitution shall be in all respects self-executing.
It was drafted and promoted by Colorado for Family Values, a group ran by a Colorado Springs car dealership baron by the name of Wil Perkins. Colorado Springs is like the Taliban of Colorado.
Cut to the chase…the courts found it unconstitutional. AND I hope that the courts find Prop H8 unconstitutional as well!!!
Mormons! You are just too fucking weird! You are a cult! Leave us the fuck alone!!!













No comments: