Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A HUGE HOT PILE OF STEAMING SANTORUM NEAR THE CAPITOL

So much to say about Harrisburg, PA! Hop on an inner tube in the Susquehanna and you could be floating by Three Mile Island in about five minutes. The capitol building is probably one of the most beautiful you’ll ever encounter! The homeless don’t panhandle! The weather has been gorgeous!
BROWNSTONE LOUNGE
From what I saw of the gay bars…it’s a dismal scene. On Monday I stopped in at the Neptune Lounge. Can’t remember the bartender’s name, but he was very nice and informative. Thanks, guy…I appreciated your candor. That was the day that fool shot those Amish school children and he had that on the tube. How depressing! Today I went into Mary’s Brownstone. They must have been getting ready for a drag queen’s funeral. So glum! Hanging all that glittery frou-frou with the demeanor of a grave digger. Had to get out of there!

STALLION'S
Went to Stallion’s, but it doesn’t open till 7:00 PM. I was told that muggings happen after dark, so I didn’t get to check it out.

NEPTUNE'S LOUNGE

Went to Neptune’s Lounge again. This time there was a different barkeep by the name of Jolene. He pretty much ignored me which I thought must have been difficult since I was the only customer. Finally he asked me what I wanted. I asked if there were any happy hour deals. “It isn’t happy hour yet!” he snapped at me. Apparently menses hour for that bitch! I ordered a drink anyway. He was watching an episode of Oprah where a 16 year old blew his face off with a 12 gauge shotgun. I grew weary of the charm of this place quickly and left.

1 comment:

Mark Hernandef said...

Pennsylvanians are a wee bit salty, eh? But none saltier than santorum.