Monday, October 02, 2006

A FULL SHOT OF THE CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL IN HARRISBURG
What a day! I got up at 2:00 AM to get ready for this business trip. The driver for the Denver Super Shuttle called at 2:55 AM to see if I could be ready for pickup at 3:00 AM. Sure. No problem. He picked up a couple of more people and we headed for DIA. I gave him my credit card, like the passenger before me did. He phoned it in and said it had been denied. That was not possible. He asked for cash. I had $62 in my pocket and the bill came to $23. He pulled a fast on and took me for $20. I’ve seen this kind of slick shit in Ecuador, but not here. He palmed the first twenty! An Arab, of course! I plan to harass the shit out of Denver Super Shuttle at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Mohammad’s cell number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. (I edited these number's to keep from getting sued.) Feel free to give him a call yourself if you’re of a mind to. (Too late! Had to edit.)
The hotel ain’t so bad! It was formerly a Holiday Inn built in 1965. Now it’s the Crowne Plaza in lovely downtown Harrisburg. Between the hotel and “restaurant row” is a one block stretch where all the homeless stretch out to sleep.
THE NEPTUNE LOUNGE IN HARRISBURG
I went to a gay bar called the Neptune Lounge and had a drink just after I arrived. Now I’m exhausted and want to go to bed. All that’s on TV is that fucking nutcase that shot those kids in Pennsyvania. Also just saw a political ad by Rick the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex Santorum.

No comments: