Sunday, September 24, 2006

Next week I will be in Harrisburg, PA on a business trip. I’ve not been to the eastern part of the country in the fall and I’m looking forward to seeing the autumnal shades. We’re being put up in the Crowne Plaza Hotel. It has it share of good reviews and some really bad ones. One thing bothers me. There is no picture of the hotel in its entirety. Just the façade. I’ve read that it’s 10 stories tall and an older renovated place. Since no pictures seem to exist and I’ve googled the hell out of this, I shall take some! I have read that the bathrooms are the size of a closet. I shall share this too! Does anyone have anything to share about Harrisburg? I’ve looked up the bars and they seem to be very close by. Another adventure awaits in the wilds of Harrisburg!

No comments: